Project Engineer Electronics and software testing (32-40 hours)
The service area Consumer Safety is testing a wide range of professional and consumer products. As more and more products consist of complex electronics and processors with embedded software, we are looking for a Project Engineer Testing with high expertise and technical knowledge.
Are you willing to work together with our team of experts and clients on products with the latest technologies?
- Independent assessing of embedded software, electronics and related documentation with respect to safety, in a wide range of products (for example: 3D printers, Charging stations, Electro Medical Devices and lab equipment);
- Performing safety assessments based on available international standards or risk based testing;
- Reporting of the (preliminary) test results;
- Working on several projects at the same time;
- Keep clients and project manager informed regarding the status & progress;
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Detailed knowledge on electronics, microprocessor technology and embedded software;
- Relevant work experience in assessment of products or technical files is an advantage;
- Knowledge of international standards such as IEC 62368, IEC 61010 and IEC 60601 is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of English language (Dutch and German are an advantage but not required);
- You are flexible, customer orientated and can take initiative;
Besides a competitive salary, 25 days of holiday, an additional 13 ADV days, flexibility in working times and a 3% success bonus, we as employer devote a great deal of attention to personal development. We give our employees the space to take on challenges and to broaden their expertise in yourself in a dynamic international environment. There are several international development programs and (international) job rotation is stimulated.
DEKRA Certification is the expert in testing, inspection and certification. We are part of the international assessment organization DEKRA, a company with a real passion for safeguarding quality and safety in the area’s of technology, mobility and environment. With over 44.000 employees in over fifty countries we are one of the largest players in the industry.
Our employees are the face and the driving force behind DEKRA.
Upload your résumé and short letter of application (in Dutch or English) via our recruitment tool.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Esther Brandsen by calling: (+31) 88 96 83219 or by e-mail Esther.Brandsen@dekra.com.
DEKRA Certification B.V.
6802 ED Arnhem